Available in both DVD and VHS Formats
It explains about receiving your invitation for screening, the screening process, and what the results mean. It includes versions in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali and Urdu, in addition to a British Sign Language option.
Please quote the title and product code when ordering.
Product code BCSPDVD10 (DVD)
Product code BCSPDVD10VHS (VHS)
Individual videos from this DVD, in the following languages, can be viewed.
- NHS BCSP home page
- Programme publications
About bowel screening
- Why screen for bowel cancer?
- What is the purpose of bowel cancer screening?
- How is the NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Programme organised?
- Who is eligible for bowel cancer screening?
- Age extension to bowel cancer screening
- How are GPs involved in bowel cancer screening?
- How much does bowel screening cost?
- How does the screening process work?
- What does my bowel cancer screening result mean?
- How does the FOB test work?
- What is a colonoscopy?
- What are the risks of colonoscopy?
More information about the
- Who does what in the NHS BCSP?
- List of hubs and screening centres
- NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Evaluation Group
- Bowel cancer
- GP Pack (Information for primary care)
- Evaluation of English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Evaluation of the second round of the English Bowel Screening Pilot
- NHS bowel cancer training centres in England
- Use of patient information
- Frequently asked questions
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Programme news index
- Research in bowel cancer screening
- Useful links