There are ten NHS bowel cancer screening training centres in England.
St George's Hospital
St James Wing
London SW17 0QT
Tel: 020 8725 1501
Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital
Endoscopy Master Unit
Liverpool L7 4XP
Tel: 0151 706 2806
St Marks Hospital
Wolfson Unit for Endoscopy
Middlesex HA1 3UJ
Tel: 0208 235 4203
Torquay TQ2 7HN
Tel: 0180 365 4826
New Cross Hospital
Wolverhampton WV10 0QP
Tel: 0190 269 5188
Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
Norwich NR4 7UZ
Tel: 01603 288 628
Castle Hill Hospital
Hull HU16 5JQ
Tel: 01482 624 061
Northern General Hospital Department of Gastroenterology
Sheffield S5 7AU
Tel: 0114 226 9371
James Cook University Hospital
Middlesbrough TS4 3BW
Tel: 01642 854 652
Cheltenham General Hospital
Gloucestershire Endosopy Training Centre
Gloucestershire GL53 7AN
Tel: 08454 224 305
- NHS BCSP home page
- Programme publications
About bowel screening
- Why screen for bowel cancer?
- What is the purpose of bowel cancer screening?
- How is the NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Programme organised?
- Who is eligible for bowel cancer screening?
- Age extension to bowel cancer screening
- How are GPs involved in bowel cancer screening?
- How much does bowel screening cost?
- How does the screening process work?
- What does my bowel cancer screening result mean?
- How does the FOB test work?
- What is a colonoscopy?
- What are the risks of colonoscopy?
More information about the
- Who does what in the NHS BCSP?
- List of hubs and screening centres
- NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Evaluation Group
- Bowel cancer
- GP Pack (Information for primary care)
- NHS bowel cancer training centres in England
- The English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Evaluation of English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Evaluation of the second round of the English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Use of patient information
- Frequently asked questions
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Programme news index
- Research in bowel cancer screening
- Useful links