An analysis of non-invasive breast cancers diagnosed in England from 1 January 2006 to 31 December 2007
This report on the non-invasive breast cancers diagnosed in England in 2006 and 2007 describes the burden of non-invasive breast cancer, and how the disease is diagnosed and treated.
Back to key research in breast screening.
- NHSBSP home page
- Programme publications
About breast screening
- What is breast screening?
- What does the NHS Breast Screening Programme do?
- When was the NHS Breast Screening Programme set up?
- What happens at a breast screening unit?
- Why are women under 50 not routinely invited?
- Are women screened over the age of 70?
- Screening women at higher risk
- Does breast screening save lives?
- Does breast screening have any risks?
- What is Digital Mammography?
- Research in breast screening
- About breast cancer
- Programme logistics
- Frequently asked questions
- Programme statistics
- Mammography equipment reports
- Programme news index
- Useful links