Available in both DVD and VHS Formats
It explains about receiving your invitation for screening, the screening process, and what the results mean. It includes versions in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali and Urdu, in addition to a British Sign Language option.
Please quote the title and product code when ordering.
Product code BSPDVD10 (DVD)
Product code BSPDVD10VHS (VHS)
Individual videos from this DVD, in the following languages, can be viewed.
- NHSBSP home page
- Programme publications
About breast screening
- What is breast screening?
- What does the NHS Breast Screening Programme do?
- When was the NHS Breast Screening Programme set up?
- What happens at a breast screening unit?
- Why are women under 50 not routinely invited?
- Are women screened over the age of 70?
- Screening women at higher risk
- Does breast screening save lives?
- Does breast screening have any risks?
- What is Digital Mammography?
- Research in breast screening
- About breast cancer
- Programme logistics
- Frequently asked questions
- Programme statistics
- Mammography equipment reports
- Programme news index
- Useful links