Please quote order ref: BSCDREMED if you wish to order the Remedica DVD.
- Physician module 1: Breast Anatomy
- Physician module 2: Malignant transformation and growth
- Physician module 3: Tumour staging
- Physician module 4: Signs, symptoms and surgery
- Patient module 1: Breast Anatomy
- Patient module 2: Going for Screening
- Patient module 3: Mammography
- Patient module 4: Further Assessment
Patient modules are also available in these languages. Click checkbox.
Bengali Cantonese Gujarati Punjabi Urdu
- NHSBSP home page
- Programme publications
About breast screening
- What is breast screening?
- What does the NHS Breast Screening Programme do?
- When was the NHS Breast Screening Programme set up?
- What happens at a breast screening unit?
- Why are women under 50 not routinely invited?
- Are women screened over the age of 70?
- Screening women at higher risk
- Does breast screening save lives?
- Does breast screening have any risks?
- What is Digital Mammography?
- Research in breast screening
- About breast cancer
- Programme logistics
- Frequently asked questions
- Programme statistics
- Mammography equipment reports
- Programme news index
- Useful links