FAQ 14

I'm worried about abnormal vaginal bleeding. Could I have cervical screening?

Screening is for women without symptoms. If you have a symptom which worries you, such as abnormal bleeding, pain or a discharge you should see your GP in the usual way. If necessary, you will be referred to a gynaecologist.

Back to frequently asked questions.