On-line viewing and DVDs with videos in English, Bengali, Cantonese, Gujarati, Punjabi and Urdu.
DVD and VHS formats includes versions in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali and Urdu, in addition to a British Sign Language option.
Contains recordings of leaflets in English, Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Polish, Punjabi and Urdu.
Aimed at women in the Chinese and South Asian communities.
NHS Breast Screening Programme leaflets are signed on the DVD.
Spot breast cancer early
This video, produced by Cancer Research UK gives advice on the signs of breast cancer and why spotting it early is important.
The video can be accessed on this Cancer Research UK web page.
- NHSBSP home page
- Programme publications
About breast screening
- What is breast screening?
- What does the NHS Breast Screening Programme do?
- When was the NHS Breast Screening Programme set up?
- What happens at a breast screening unit?
- Why are women under 50 not routinely invited?
- Are women screened over the age of 70?
- Screening women at higher risk
- Does breast screening save lives?
- Does breast screening have any risks?
- What is Digital Mammography?
- Research in breast screening
- About breast cancer
- Programme logistics
- Frequently asked questions
- Programme statistics
- Mammography equipment reports
- Programme news index
- Useful links